Monday, November 12, 2012

more questions about whether I am telling the truth

Here is an admission FROM Joe that he KNOWS that the imposter is a Liar, yet he still supports him by allowing him to impersonate me using my stolen Photo. Joe was answering the imposter here.

Quote:
BirdOPrey5@JUOT
Guest
Posts: n/a
I do not take advice from confirmed liars and cretins. :nono:

To forestall some more questions about whether I am telling the truth, here is an exact copy of one of my replies to Joe, confirming exactly what I said earlier.

Quote:
to Joe
Thank you for your reply, Again I state that I did not intend to nor did I threaten you in any way. I ASKED you for assistance and asked if you had an agent as I understand this is a requirement of the DMCA organisation. So it was the correct thing to do to ASK you whether you did indeed have an agent.
For this you seem to be penalising me, as NO threat was intended nor made .


Here is an exact copy of the time Joe asked to borrow some money from me.

Quote:
BirdOPrey5@JUOT
Guest
Posts: n/a
Hi Big Al, can you let me borrow 20 dollars? I'm a little strapped for cash this week. I get paid soon so I will be able to pay you back in a few days.

And here is the time Joe complimented me.

Quote:
BirdOPrey5@JUOT
Guest
Posts: n/a
Thanks for posting on my forum Al. It would be dead without you. You are the best poster on the internet that there ever was.

So there you have it. Completely legitimate PROOF that I always tell the truth about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment