Thursday, November 29, 2012

Whatever happened to rahstyles.com?

I was a supermod there back in its glory days.Oh, I remember now, I ruined it by being such a colossal asshole. It was cutting into my cashbaiting time anyway.

New recruits are a little bit like horses. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. however you can make the horse stand out in the sun all day and then HE will WANT to drink. See how I turned that cliche around?

If we make Rahstyles interesting, then people will WANT to join and STAY. Unfortunately, there was nothing that could make rahstyles interesting, so no one joined and no one stayed.

I think I can live with that. But I really do not need the money, please use it to help out with the running expenses of Rahstyles. Thanks. I make enough money cashbaiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment