Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I am retired I can devote a lot of time to posting.

Hi I have five posts in here but my post count seems to be stuck showing two only.

Has this problem been noticed before or is it confined to me?

Thank you for any answers you may give. Alan.

Six with this post and now it has jumped to three?

Thank you for your speedy reply it is appreciated. AL
 
I would be grateful for some advice from one of the techs/legal members please.

If following a lawsuit for say defamation and slander of a member against a website, where the court grants access to the sever logs, who physically gets the logs to hand over.
Is it the staff members of vbulletin or is it a tech from somewhere else?

Does the member gain access to the server logs for the entire website or are just the logs in question sent to him?

I would be grateful for information regarding this, thank you.

Thank you Paul M. This is the answer I was seeking. Who actually does it.

I would be grateful for some advice from other members who have experience with adsense.

I am involved with many sites and some are interested in using adsense .

My questions are these, does it matter what size the site is to gain access to the adsense program?

How do adsense react to any reports of abuse, regarding complaints about their TOS, are they very strict or are they slack about keeping their rules? Any one had any experience with this?

Economically is it really worth while to use it? Can anyone post about their experiences of using this program and any problems they came upon.


Thank you in advance for any replies, as I am at this stage unfamiliar with using this program.
Thanks. AL

Thank you. So it seems it is economically viable for a site with this number of posts and or members.

Thanks for your input. I do make many thousands of posts.

I am fortunate in that as I am retired I can devote a lot of time to posting.

Some of the sites are small and some quite large. Your input was helpful, thanks. Al
 
Thanks for your reply. I remember reading about you discussing that your income was down.

Now I thought you were supposed to be having surgery today? Give the internet away for awhile and get some rest.

Your internet problems will still be here when you recover, so rest and recover while you have the chance.
Your health is more important.
 
@Princeton. Thank you for a very informative post.

Your points are well taken. Nice one. AL.
 
Two very informative posts, thank you both for your input.
 
I can see how that would upset some members . Thanks.
 
They only use small pistols and whips now.
 
I wonder how long before the inmates abuse it, by sending thousands of requests for the guards each day and so destroy the whole viability of the present robots?
 
Surprising, in Australia I just purchased a 2T external " Iomega' for $89. they seem to be selling all drives on special at the moment. This may alter dramatically soon though.
 
Surprising, in Australia I just purchased a 2T external " Iomega' for $89. they seem to be selling all drives on special at the moment. This may alter dramatically soon though.
 
I hope you make a quick recovery. AL.
 
I hope the surgery goes well and that you make a quick recovery.

You will be in my prayers for a rapid return to health. AL.

Last edited by Big Al : 30 Nov 2011 at 22:40.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment