Friday, December 9, 2011

debatable whether it has been exposed but

I just tried to log into 419 eater and got this-

"This Account Has Been Suspended"


It is debatable whether it has been exposed but it has now been suspended. Oh dear me how sad.



Dre posted this.

Quote:
I was thinking a couple days ago about how my drive changed. When I first started the site I was depressed after we broke up. I partially created this site as a distraction to keep from thinking about her. She said I was lazy in one of our last arguments so out of a sense of wounded pride I worked way harder on the site than I normally would've in any other circumstance. I hoped to impress her with the pathetic off chance she'd take me back some day. I was working so hard trying to learn how to be a webmaster that I made several crucial mistakes. I can look back at my mistakes and laugh at em now but back then I was insane.


Quote:
but back then I was insane.
I can go along with that assessment and apply it today. :lol:

Quote:
that I made several crucial mistakes

Yes you did and you will make many more as you do not learn from your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment