Saturday, December 10, 2011

things that decent people feel DRE

Part of a post by DRE
Quote:
I mean like wtf why I even bother? Who are these people? I have to sit there and think about it. Has their social interaction with people in real life been so limited that they can't tell when someone genuinely wants to help?


What goes around comes around DRE.
Quite amazing that you complain about exactly the behavior that you yourself exhibit.
I helped 8th legion to grow to the best of my ability and was demodded for it.

I Posted links to your site, encouraged your members and helped them whenever I could. I posted helpful threads and for all this help I was treated like shit. SHAME ON YOU DRE for pretending to be decent


I resigned in disgust and then posted to HELP one of your members who was in a scam situation, so you Banned me for this act of kindness.


Don't talk about things that decent people feel DRE, as you are not one of those.

Quote:
Has their social interaction with people in real life been so limited that they can't tell when someone genuinely wants to help?

I ask YOU the same question DRE.

I just tried to log into 419 eater and got this-

"This Account Has Been Suspended"

No comments:

Post a Comment