Thursday, December 15, 2011

delete all the posts and ban all the members

Another DRE classic. How to win friends and attract people to your website. LOL.

Quote:
Do NOT do it in my got damn profile page. Do NOT do it in the Chatbox that is the quickest way to get your account jacked up. I am a NEW administrator. I am new to this webmaster sh*t. I do not like having to administrate people because I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE. You could even say I'm anti-social. That's what the support forums and MODERATORS are here for. Go to them with your complaints because I am not nice like them.

What ARE you smoking?


Yes. but I think it has been fixed now.
My messages are not being altered now.
@The Butcher. As a supermod why have you banned all the members?
The bannings all show YOUR name alongside them as the person who banned them. I think this is specific enough.
Since your demodding, no more of my messages have been altered in the chatbox and no more posts have been deleted (oh wait, there are 0 posts in all forums but the guest forum--FUCK!!!!!!!!!). I think this is quite specific as well.
So I ask you again why did you ban the members?
Stop trying to pass the blame. I do not have your password and I do not think anyone else has or you would have mentioned it and changed it.
As it is YOUR name showing as the 0ne who banned the members, it seems you made a mistake and forgot it would show.
or are you going to use the same feeble excuse you tried before that your password is shared by others ? If so then you have been incredibly stupid to allow it to happen again..
Sorry steve you blew it big time. you thought you could delete all the posts and ban all the members, but you left a clear trail behind you that implicates you very clearly.
only a supermod or admin could do this and no one else has any reason to do it except you. Did you get a pat on the back from the inner circle of the R-anter for almost closing Rahstyles down??
I say again"The bannings all show YOUR name alongside them as the person who banned them. I think this is specific enough" End of case I think. .

I still haven't figured out how to unlock these forums though, which is why I'm posting in the chatbox. FUCK!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment