Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A new start. A new fart.

Hello and welcome to Rahstyles. The dumbass chink owner has been kind enough to trust me with an admin position. I will do my best to deserve this trust. I've been pestering the little slopehead for weeks while he's been spending all his men's room money on making some ridiculous rap songs. I finally wore the bastard down.
We have been through a rough patch due to the actions of some trolls, This has come to an end and it is time to rebuild the site. That bastard butcher deleted all my funny pictures. I will fuck him in the neck if I ever meet up with him.

If I can be of help to any member please feel free to contact me.
If you see any trolls,scammers or spammers, please let me know and I will take strong action against them. In fact, for the first few months I will just ban every new member to make sure they're not trolls.

Please feel free to post and enjoy your time on Rahstyles. together we will make it into a terrific site. Thank you. And have fun. AL

No comments:

Post a Comment