Monday, August 15, 2011

Reading PMs at Rahstyles.com

It's no secret that I am SUPERMOD at rahtsyles.com, "the illest forum on the net, Your Source for VIP Off-Topic Discussions, Whatever the Fuck That Means." I enjoy the power there, it gives me a little bit of a boner, but not the company as it is filled with TROLLS and CRETINS, and the little tranny jap guy who owns the thing doesn't know dick about how to run a forum. I've tried to teach him a bit, but he's a little slow in the head (he's a jap so...) and he doesn't quite grasp the concepts I am trying to impart. The one thing this slant-eyed cocksucker understood, though, was when I told him he should read PMs.

Now PMs are not to be confused with BMs, or even PMS. PMs are Private Messages, this is what users send to each other on a forum like rahstyles.com, "the illest forum on the net, Your Source for VIP Off-Topic Discussions Whatever the Fuck That Means." I told that goddamn chinaman that the only way to keep an eye on users is to read these PMs, and he said "naw, thas ok yo, nomesayn" whatever the fuck that means, and I just went ahead and peeked at a few. Well, I'm glad I did!!

It turns out that one of these little ungrateful fucks was calling me a NAZI !! ME!! WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK?????

As  you know, dear reader, I am a veteran of the Second World War, known as the Good War to End All Good Wars. I fought against the Nazis in Gallipoli after they bombed Pearl Harbour with the atomic bomb. For anyone, especially some IDIOT at rahstyles.com, "the illest forum on the net, Your Source for VIP Off-Topic Discussions Whatever the Fuck That Means," to call me a NAZI is so beyond the pale that I could round these fuckers up and put them all in a fucking gas chamber, that's how mad it makes me.

I am a retired businessman. I do NOT need this shit in my life. If I didn't have a fake hip, bad knees, fallen arches, sciatica, a ruptured spleen, and backne, I would hunt these fuckers down and DESTROY THEM !!

No comments:

Post a Comment