Wednesday, August 24, 2011

cashbaiting is wrong. I love cashbaiting!!

Well done Japan cupid.com. I am glad to see his scamming stopped.

Re
Quote:
"Sending the stuff" - it's all VIRTUAL.
However this was posted earlier.
Quote:
Even if they use stolen bank accounts to pay for that stuff,
Please explain about using money from stolen bank accounts to send presents and how this using of what could be victims money is justified. Thank you.

The wasting of a lads time is good, but much of your posts disturbs me.

Anything that involves what could be classed as cashbaiting is wrong. As has been explained in your welcome message.

Have you baited from another site before?

When I cashbait, I always put the money to good use. I paid Mike Raineri, aka Rahstyles, for a dutch rudder.

No comments:

Post a Comment