Sunday, August 14, 2011

streamed horse racing from overseas via Skye channel type services

Hi apologies if this has been covered before, is there any way of watching adob type programs on the IPAD?

Thanks

I hard a Radio report this morning stating that Springfield lakes will begin in Oct but take 12 months to complete.

Maybe Goodna won out cause Aldermann Tully Lives in Goodna?? Only timeI have heard Goodna mentioned in all of the NBN talk is just now.

I Downloaded an ap called Iswifter, it works okay. I use it to watch streamed horse racing from overseas via Skye channel type services – that must be flash supported.

Sorry yes I meant flash programs

You think, I will be willing to bet against you. I reckon they will offer channels only available to Telstra as another reason to take up the Tbox and Bigpond offers.

Now I am constipated from all the bananas I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment