Thursday, August 11, 2011

I also have money from all the cashbaiting I did over the years and continue to do.

After running a successful business for many years I am now retired after selling the business for a nice figure. I also have money from all the cashbaiting I did over the years and continue to do it because I love scamming dumbasses out of their savings.

So I can spend a lot of time on the internet with the many websites I am still a member on. Sure I have been banned by most, but a few years ago I bought my own license and started a shitty forum where I can't be banned because I'm in charge now. No, I don't know the first thing about how to run a forum, so I got some people to do it for me and they promised they wouldn't ban me. We shall see. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment