Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why I do what I do

People sometimes ask me, "Bigal, why do you spend so much time explaining to people about scams and how they shouldn't send money to someone they don't know who promises to make them rich?" Fuck if I know. This shit is older than white dog shit. I've been doing this shit for, what?, seven years now? Maybe longer. I can't remember. To be honest, I've been on autopilot for the last few years. It's just the same shit over and over again. "Is this a scam?" YES!! It's a fucking scam! Seriously, what is wrong with these people. It's the twenty first fucking century, and people are still confused about this? Unbelievable.

Fortunately I roped a bunch of other idiots into doing most of the work for me so I can concentrate on more important things, like doing battle with people who impersonate me online. That's a full-time job!

Fuck, I just shit myself again.

I just labelled this post "shit", which is a label that should go on every one of these fucking posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment