Thursday, May 26, 2011

come across as a liar and a coward

So you would advocate banning the innocent along with the guilty.

Why not put in the small amount of effort to find out the truth?

While you are at it, why not ban those who accuse members without any proof, or those who threaten other members when they disagree with them?  

I asked you to perform a couple of easy tasks to prove who I am, but you could not be bothered. As you say you do not care. So there is resulting disharmony on the site.

I take exception to being called a liar by some one with NO proof and NOTHING to back up such a statement. Especially as far as I know we had not talked to each other prior to your false accusation.

No doubt you post some good things, but you come across as a liar and a coward while you allow the false accusation to stand.
Anyone of substance would have the courage to post a retraction of his false accusation or provide positive proof of its veracity. You have done neither.

Although I am also owed an apology I have not asked for one, just a recognition that your accusation was false.

Yes Soyl. How do you know where the IP's will show from?

You admit to being a confirmed LIAR. 

ARE we posting as SOYL ON CT? ????????????????????????

OOPS PRETENDING to be YOU? You are getting mixed up with using one of my user names. This pretty much confirms it is you posting as me, as you have done many times.  

Interesting Soyl. Why not explain about the time you posted far and wide that I was ALL seventy two members of dot net site?

Maybe I am every one on the internet according to your mental state.

Soyl why not tell everyone about your genuine mental issues that you admit to, then they may understand your obsession with posting as me and your long term stalking of me?  

OH DEAR OUR DAILY ENTERTAINNMENT. ROTFLMAO

Tell me again about trying to wreck reputations after posting this:

Soyl in the proper scambaiting world you are looked upon as a JOKE, and some one who licks your masters taint for few pats on the head from your masters. You fool no one except yourself.

So much so that you are not even a mod on any baiting type site, only a forum mod on the Ranter, (where they refer to you as the " Filthy lad from the subcontinent" even they are taking the piss out of you. and you are too stupid to realise it. Boy how they laugh at you behind your back, it is some thing to see) and an admin on your own site, where you are an avid fan of Simon Templar (the saint) I hope you know that he was only taking a part as an actor.
Live on in your little dream world where you are the hero fighting the evil Al and trying to stop me from exposing the truth .  
I have only spoken the truth on here and will continue to do so, as long as I am able.

If you choose not to believe me that is your free choice and your problem, but I will not stand idly by while you post false unsubstantiated accusations against me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment