Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My username there is "De master Yoda" it is well known that the genuine Big al is an admin on there.

Now you are starting to lose it. I have been posting on JUOT for a long time and have established my bone fides there a long time ago.

You sound remarkably Like Soyl. Tell you what, how about you talk to one of the mods here and get him to ask a question sent to the email you signed up with and then you can answer as Big Al on Juot if you are the original AL?

Or you can ask him to join AFI and send the question to me via the Private message system as I am one of the admins there and see it you can answer it?
My username there is "De master Yoda" it is well known that the genuine Big al is an admin on there.

Lets see the twisting and turning now, as you try to do anything except this simple test.

After all Soyl, you are saying that you are the original Al who is an admin on AFI.

Or even simpler, a mod here can easily establish the truth by sending me an email to the addy I signed up with. and send a test question and I will answer it in public on JUOT or via the PM system if they like.

You seem to want the matter settled so lets do it? easy eh?  

No comments:

Post a Comment