Sunday, May 22, 2011

beneath contempt. And a proven liar and coward.

As I strongly suspected, You are too afraid of exposing the truth and that is that you made a bad mistake. You are a person of no honour or integrity. I am surprised that you show as Green on CT.

It is easy for a small boy such as you to post false accusations, but it takes a man to own up to and admit he made a mistake, You are obviously not any one of any worth.
With no integrity as a human being. You are therefore of little consequence on this or any other forum.

A total loser and a low life scumbag in fact, who is scared stiff of admitting that you made a mistake and falsely accused me.

The internet is full of such losers in life. Now I can understand why another member had to speak up for you, as you are beneath contempt. And a proven liar and coward.

You are not fit to be in the presence of honest members.  

As I said you are too afraid to face the truth.

A person of no integrity is not worth anything.

You have proven yourself to be such a low life.

You can laugh and post infantile responses as much as you like but it will not alter the fact that you were found wanting.

And that you are a person of no integrity who is too afraid to admit the truth.

I feel great pity for you, as it is not pleasant to come across a low life like you who has lost any vestige of respect. and is a liar.  

Is the medication wearing off? I never called my self " hooligan" but maybe you need something to hang onto while you pretend to be a hard case.


You do seem a little agitated by me exposing the truth about a low life lying toe rag who falsely accuses people without any evidence.

For the record I have not ordered anyone around, but I have expressed my disgust with a low life lying moron who has no integrity, as I am sure you will agree.

You do seem to be a little excited and it is causing you to mess up your words.

Why is this?

By the way, threats from childish imbeciles do not impress me one bit, when your balls drop come and talk to me again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment