Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lotta cares about you

Soyl as you know I am retired and I can spend all day on my computer, it makes no difference to me but you have a family to think about and look after and a job.

Why not take your family out somewhere nice and enjoy the spare time with your family.

I am sure it will help settle you down and make your family happy as well.

Your obsession with stalking me is producing no results for you. Even your eater masters have realised this and assigned others to harass me.

In order to help you I will tell you something.
The guys giving you instructions to "make AL lose his marbles" as they say,
by harassing me are all pissing themselves laughing at you.
The words they use when you are not around to describe you are really racist and vulgar.

They sit back and laugh at you while they do other things and keep out of the limelight.

Soyl after spending all your time and energy stalking me what have you got to show for it?
Around the baiting community you are considered a joke and a lackey who will do anything for a pat on the head from a white master. just like a lapdog.

As a reward ,are you a MOD? Are you privvy to the inner secrets of what the eater guys are up to?

Do you think that Rover is unaware of what slightly is doing? if I have all this knowledge about the inner workings of eater, why are you being kept in the dark?
You are not informed about the other hacking going on as your questions seem to demonstrate.

Do you think Lotta cares about you?

Do you really think that the members of a white supremist group care about a black Indian as an equal? Dream on Soyl.
You have done their dirty work for them for a long time now, why no modship?

Think on it Soyl. Try to work it out.

Soyl really, you are being played for a fool and will continue to be treated as one by them.

It is impossible to stop me from exposing eater, if anything happens to me others are ready to take my place. So why are you the patsy who cops all the flak?

Seriously Soyl, as a fellow human being spend some time with your wife and daughter and you will be a happier person.

You are achieving nothing by stalking me except ridicule from all those who are laughing at you as they use you.


Soyl has it been worthwhile to achieve nothing and lose so much recently?

Yes I understand exactly what is happening.

Whether Soyl understands anything fully with his mental illness is not for me to say.

My posts make a lot of sense to those who are watching them as guests and are actively involved in trying to cover up the scamming and cashbaiting and stealing that they are engaged in.

When some members of an anti-baiting site go bad and start to use the resources of that site to scam innocent victims, then it is time that some one stood up and exposed them.

Their income from the fake scam sites they set up have been reduced drastically due to them being closed down so they are pissed off.

As they cannot deny the facts, they resort to using lackeys like Soyl to post and harass me in an attempt to silence me, just as they did by posting photo chopped pictures they put on the covers of KP magazines and then spread them all over the internet. of people who exposed them.

In an attempt to silence me they have published the full name, address and phone number, along with a photograph of the house of an innocent man and his family, falsely thinking it is me. Soyl took an active part in this smear campaign against an innocent man and his family. this is the address that Soyl keeps referring to as it is posted on eater under one of their admins avatar.

This is the ethics of Soyl. As I said I cannot comprehend how a Father could harass the children of an innocent man and encourage others to do so.

He also posted a real life picture of me that was stolen from my PC by a hacker. How did he obtain this?

He works closely with another eater admin called slightlyoutofit, who has boasted about taking a soft toy, smearing it with the tissues of some one who he thinks has swine flue fever and then gives it to the child of his
neighbour who he accuses of stealing a carrot from his alottement.

No sorry, I will continue to expose them for the low life's they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment