Sunday, May 22, 2011

eater brainwashed idiots have set up blogs, forums and many user names similar to mine

In case you missed my large disclaimer post here it is again. Thanks for allowing me to post it again.

PUBLIC DISCLAIMER.
The person posting as Bigal@CT has no connection to me. I am NOT a registered member of CT.
Any copy of any of my posts on there is done without my permission.

Sadly the eater cretins get very pissed off with me when I closed down some of the fake scamming sites that lead back to them, and so think they can embarrass me into stopping by these infantile tactics. They were particularly pissed off when several of their members were indicted for hacking recently. (lets see if they post this on CT as well)

There is ample evidence showing eater members photo-chopping ex members real life photographs onto the cover's of KP magazines and posting them all over the internet. in a similar fashion to how they are now posting copies and altered copies of many of my posts, in a futile attempt to embarrass ex members to keep quiet.

Several times morons like Soyl and other eater brainwashed idiots have set up blogs, forums and many user names similar to mine. Some were even banned from JUOT when they attempted to do this.

I have to laugh at how scared they are and can assure them that these childish methods will result in even more of their fake sites being closed down.

@evildave101@CT. I have not lied. And I am surprised that you would say this without any proof. or do you normally post crap without thinking or any FACTS. I hope you are not a senior on CT. As this would be a very irresponsible attitude if you were.

One has to be a member to see the results of the link you posted and as I am not a member I cannot see its contents.

Maybe as you are so sure you would post a copy of what it says ?  

AHH we now hear from Bucket, another confirmed LIAR.

Why is it Bucket that you have to lie to get anyone to take notice of you, are you such a low life that you have to continuously lie and ridicule people when they tell the truth.

Are you so insecure and feel so inferior? That your existence consists of sucking up to the ranter idiots and perpetuating their lies, just so you can actually feel some thing in life,
Some small feeling of being accepted? I feel great pity for you.

AHH of course this is the way that those on ranter operate, defame people just for the laughs especially if they are friends. Do you feel like one of the IN crowd when you do this?

Strange how a few weeks back you were practically begging me to come back to ranter. This is kind of at odds with what you say now. Maybe it is time for you to re evaluate your life and get medical help.  

Hi Chandy. trying to lick your masters taint again I see. I hear that some of your masters on eater are not too happy with you at the moment. maybe you are the reason why their security is no good.

Oh dear you seem to forget that I posted about you posting links containing malware well before bucket and crew decided to play their childish game.

My source as you call it, comes from respectable malware detecting programs not some one like Bucket, who as you say is a liar.  

If he is that strong why do you have to answer for him?

I have no fear of some one who cannot get his facts right and accuses me of lying without any proof.
To me this does not denote a strong person but a weak one.

Perhaps he will not be able to "handle that shit" from me and instead needs others to speak for him?

It is a shame that you seem to want to attempt to frighten or intimidate me, I am not a child who is scared of the big bad bogey man, maybe you are, and you are impressed by him, this is your problem not mine. perhaps this is why you are called junior?

IF he has the guts, I can join CT and speak to him man to man and sort his misconceptions out with proof. Unless he is too busy hiding behind others.  

I just had a look as a guest on CT, I cannot log in as I am not a member.

It seems that "evildave" is a mod, as he is showing in a green colour. so depending on how his permissions have been set by the owner or superadmin, he should be able to see the IP 's of the members, if so I can easily join and prove to him that the IP of the person posting as "Bigal" is not me. I can also provide him with my email addy so he can confirm it. Then he can post a retraction.

That is if he is man enough to want to do the right thing?  

Chandy yet again you post crap and lies. If you care to check the date from approximately when I started to mention that you were posting links to malware, you will see it was 12/23/2010, 08:09 PM. That is WELL before the childish post by Bucket as quoted by you that was dated wed 01-12-2011. how about YOU get your facts right liar? You will also note that the FACTS were backed up by me from a detection program that I posted the results of. NOT some delusional ravings by yet another LIAR like you and your pal Bucket.

Very likely one of your delusions. You do have many.

As far as I can remember, the last time I did a scan of JUOT it came up clean and I posted this result on JUOT.

Currently it is showing clean.  

No comments:

Post a Comment