Sunday, May 22, 2011

I was ALL 72 members of a site

The person posting as Bigal@CT has no connection to me. I am NOT a registered member of CT.
Any copy of any of my posts on there is done without my permission.

Sadly the eater cretins get very pissed off with me when I closed down some of the fake scamming sites that lead back to them, and so think they can embarrass me into stopping by these infantile tactics. They were particularly pissed off when several of their members were indicted for hacking recently. (lets see if they post this on CT as well)

There is ample evidence showing eater members photo-chopping ex members real life photographs onto the cover's of KP magazines and posting them all over the internet. in a similar fashion to how they are now posting copies and altered copies of many of my posts, in a futile attempt to embarrass ex members to keep quiet.

Several times morons like Soyl and other eater brainwashed idiots have set up blogs, forums and many user names similar to mine. Some were even banned from JUOT when they attempted to do this.

I have to laugh at how scared they are and can assure them that these childish methods will result in even more of their fake sites being closed down.  

Bugger and everyone thought it was you.

BigAl = TommyTooter = soyl = Manchy = BirdOPrey5 = Max.

You forgot one.

Kinda reminds me of the time that Soyl and his pals were insisting that I was ALL 72 members of a site.

And the even funnier one was when they insisted I had been banned from EVERY site on the web while talking to me ON A SITE

They really are that stupid. I may be off for a while as I am training some new fake site killers now. Have fun. AL  

Oh I see, it is ok if they happen to others, but you get all sulky and bitter if it happens to you, maybe this is because you are a toady and a lapdog and expect to receive special treatment in return for your taint licking ? you sure have whined enough about being banned from AMB and continuously badmouth a mod there for doing the right thing.

maybe it is because you are a self confessed LIAR and thief who is happy to post malware links on the sites you infest.

Sadly this is not me posting on CT. I am not a registered member of CT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment