Monday, May 16, 2011

Readers' questions

First of all, I want to thank all the good people who read what I write here and say a big THANK YOU .I appreciate your kind words. But I also get lots of emails from faithful readers of my blog and I will attempt to answer the legitimate questions and ignore the CRETINS ! who see fit to harass me rather than spending their time baiting lads or shutting down fake sites.
Bi-gal, why do you constantly criticise mods and admins of other sites for being fascists with their policies,yet you do the same thing? You complain that they reveal personal information, but you do the same thing. Why are you such a hypocrite?
First of all,I don't know who you're addressing, and secondly, I am not a hypocrite. When mods and admins on certain other sites reveal personal information about me, it is a loathsome, despicable act of treachery intended to expose me to the lads who I have hurt by closing down their fake sites , but however, when I reveal personal information about people, it is only to get revenge on them for being CRETINS ,so I am perfectly justified in doing so. Now run back to your masters and tell them that I answered your question !!

Another reader writes:
You appear to be racist with your frequent references to monkeys, yet you decry racism elsewhere. Why are you such a hypocrite?
HA! That shows how much you know. I am not a racist at all and I only call certain people "brown monkeys" because that's what they are , and there is no racial intent in it whatsoever. If you read it as racist then I would say it is really YOU who are the racist.
Big AL, how did it go in Nigeria? Did you get your money back?
I have already stated that I was never in Nigeria!! nor would I ever go there , it is full of scammers and weird smells and smelly people who would make me vomit. Those people are vile,and they're all scammers,all of them. I have yet to meet one non white person who is not after money. That's just a fact.
Hey Al, do you still live at 2 Speckled Cct ?
I do not live there nor have never lived there ,it is the home of an innocent man who is not me so please stop associating my name with that address. I have said many time that this is not my house and I want everyone to stop saying that I live there because I do not and it is wrong to give out the personal RL information about someone on the internet.



If you have an honest question,feel free to post it in the comment section or email me and I will do my level best to provide an answer. I get so many emails that I cannot answer them all personally, but I will choose a few and post them here anonymously ,of course

No comments:

Post a Comment