Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a little sweetener for you

Hi Soyl how do you know about this if you are not working with these morons?

Hi soyl yet more bullshit from you. I guess that as you posted my Photograph in public saying it was me no one would have noticed this?

AHH yes the mysterious person who drove past what you falsely claim to be my house and took photographs. Thank you for yet again supporting what I say about you and your eater masters stalking and harassing people. Yet more proof of what they are doing and your involvement in stalking.

Now lets see if we know who this "mysterious" person is shall we? The person who actually takes the time to drive around and look for and photograph the house of a totally innocent man so that he and his family can be harassed, as you all think it is me.


WOW the mysterious man actually admitted he did it, could it be -- 'Nurse Nasty' an administrator at 419 eater. This in direct violation of the eater rules about harassing other scambaiters.

He states that he took the photographs of the person living there and they resemble me, however he also says that it was nearly dark and so he could not see the person clearly but he is sure it was me. Unfortunately he is dead wrong. and should be chastised for allowing the photo's of the garage, house and license plates of an innocent man to be released.

If he claims it to be me why did he not introduce himself and come in for a cuppa?
Is he that afraid of who he thinks is me? He is a coward and can only stalk people from afar.
He would have been surprised to see that it was not me and then he could have put everyones mind at rest and admit publicly that he and all the other eater lackeys had made a massive mistake . ( yeah fat chance of him coming clean on that ) LOL

I am sure that he will be very happy to be exposed by your posts.
Why did you not mention his name and give him the credit for actively stalking someone from the internet?

Guess what other information I have.

Just a little sweetener for you. Every time a copy of one of my posts appear on the blog, I ask one of our scam site killers to kill another fake site and guess which fake scam sites come at the top of my list?

I am sure the scammers who put up these fake scam sites to steal from innocent victims will be happy to hear that you are personally responsible for so many of their sites being closed down.
While ever you and your masters continue with things like the fake blog, then the closing of fake sites will escalate. Have a nice day explaining your actions to your pals Soyl.

I may be a little quiet online in the next few days, as I organize some more fake scam site killers. have fun. Al.  

You angling for a threesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment