Thursday, May 26, 2011

I was attacked verbally by another member who hurled abuse and THREATS at me for defending myself as anyone has the right to do so.

I lodged an official request to the webmaster a while ago.

So far I have received no reply. I would appreciate a reply as soon as the webmaster is free Or notification if my request was not received by him. Thank you. AL.  

Thank you for your reply I will re do it and pm it.  

I have forwarded a pm to Jesus. I will send it again to the webmaster on contact us.

You lot can post your crap, but I will be following up on this with the correct authorities if needed.

Website crunktimes.com
Domain Hash 687e8f9c2a8d95765741a5efeb817e9f
IP Address 208.94.241.116 [SCAN]
IP Hostname -
IP Country US (United States)
AS Number 19969
AS Name JOESDATACENTER - Joe_s Datacenter, LLC

crunktimes.com a 74.55.139.98
United States
62.8b.374a.static.theplanet.com 74.52.0.0/14
ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
AS21844
THEPLANET-AS2 ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.

crunktimes.com

Crunktimes.com is a domain controlled by two name servers at okihost.com. Both are on the same IP network. The primary name server is ns7.okihost.com. Incoming mail for crunktimes.com is handled by one mail server at crunktimes.com. crunktimes.com has one IP number (74.55.139.98) , but the reverse is 62.8b.374a.static.theplanet.com.

Www.crunktimes.com cnames to this hostname. Buckonine.net, studiotaka.net, chubhut.net, buck-o-nine.com, buckonine.com and at least 16 other hosts point to the same IP and also shares name servers. Kandmcomputers.com, winnisquamlakehouse.com, treasuretreats.com, davidwelchphotography.net, jonnine.com and at least 14 other hosts point to the same IP. Crunktimes.com use this as a mail server. Stmartindeporreschurch.org, californiaforecast.com, dirtheadmotorsports.com, cruzz.net, bridalheirlooms.net and at least three other hosts use this as a mail server under another name. Bwdinc.com, chubhut.com, igorandcompany.com, sevencityscions.com, reflectorcollector.com and at least 64 other hosts share name servers with this domain. Standardsglossary.com, bartdart.com and autofinancesolutions.net share mail servers  

@tapout Why do you show in the admin colours yet send me to others? I understand that GLOCK is showing as banned.  

The admin has made it so that I can only alter my posts within a ten minute time frame so I am posting again to add something.


"I posted my request in a polite and proper manner and expect the admin to act in a responsible manner. Is this too much to ask for?"  

Why send me to some who is listed as banned then?

He could say he is busy and will get back to me?  

Thank you for your reply. In the "contact us: section it said that the message would be sent to the webmaster, as it is very hard on here to ascertain who is the owner I went along with the information that this site provided.

You did not say why you sent me to some one who is showing as banned, is he banned or is he also a webmaster?

I will forward my request to you via pm if this is ok with you. I posted the information as I believed I was Being given the run around by the posts of the members here. And to show that my request was serious and not flippant.

On VBulletin the ADMIN can usually see the messages from the Contact us button, at least this is so on the sites that I am an admin on. So I assumed that my request would be accessible by the ADMIN or super admin. If it is ok with you, as I say I will forward the request to your PM. thank you. AL

A copy has now been forwarded for your consideration when you have the time. Thank you. AL  

While you consider and take a vote. I would like to point something out if I may.
I came on here to defend myself, I posted the truth about some one who was using my avatar and a very similar user name and claiming he was me.

This is a clear case of Impersonation.

I posted a disclaimer stating that it was not me and I was immediately called a liar by a senior member with out any proof or presumably any knowledge of me.

When I answered him, I was attacked verbally by another member who hurled abuse and THREATS at me for defending myself as anyone has the right to do so.
Allow me to state very clearly.

I have not initiated any attack on any member here, but I have and will continue to defend myself against those who would try to do me damage.

As I am sure any of you would. AL  

Soyl Why are you calling the members here liars? It is YOU that is the self confessed liar.  

I think you mean Soyl and bigal.

I have registered with my usual email addy and my usual IP. this can be checked by the admins, My IP should point back to Australia where I live.

I think that you will find bigal has signed up using a proxy.

Soyl is in India so his IP should point to there but as an IT engineer he has used proxies and is capable of spoofing ip's .
l  

No comments:

Post a Comment