Sunday, May 22, 2011

a man of no integrity or morals

@evildave101. thank you for the screen shot. However I fail to see anything there that says it is me that has joined CT.

It is obvious that some one is pretending to be me as they have done on many occasions. It does not take too much intelligence to see this is the case here.

I take exception to you posting that I am lying and I ask that you post a retraction.
Your post was in error and was posted without any evidence at all.
As well as being totally incorrect.

If you are a person of ethics and morality you will post a retraction, as you were wrong.

If the Ip shown is from the poster, then it shows as coming from-

OrgName: Joe's Datacenter, LLC
OrgId: JOESD
Address: 324 E. 11th st.
Address: 26th Floor
City: Kansas City
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 64106
Country: US

Now it could be a proxy, but my IP would show as coming from Australia where I live, not the USA.

@evildave101. I have now joined CT as Big Al and it will be easy for you to compare the IP and email of myself and the imposer.

I can easily provide proof of who I am, by you sending me an email to the email I registered with using a test question and I will answer it on JUOT with my JUOT user name.

Of course you have the option of avoiding this simple test if you are a man of no integrity or morals, As I suspect is the case. It is easy to prove your integrity by doing the test and then posting a retraction for your false accusation.


If you are a mod on CT, then it would be reasonable for you to want to help the members and the site, to expose the truth and not to bring the site and members into disrepute by posting false accusations that you cannot back up with any sort of proof, indicating that your modship may have been a mistake.

A person of integrity would be only too happy to find out the truth and act accordingly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment