Friday, May 20, 2011

not on my watch!!

As a proud White Asutralian, I am getting sick and tired of the whole facist "multicultural ' mindset amongst certain people. It appear to be a crime in Australia to be white these days. Let's lay out a few facts:

1. It is niggers who commit the most crime in our country. It is part of their nature to be violent animals when confronted with civilised society. They can't be a part of it, so they must attempt to tear it down.

2. Crime rates have spiked every year that we allow our immigration policy to bring in thousands of Indians, Africans, Asians, Muslims, etc. We need to close out borders at once so these animals don't destroy what little civilised way of life we have going for us.

3. They are diseased, uneducated, lazy, stupid, and won't learn proper English. They mainly suck off hard working members of socity.

Now I know there are some good ones out there, but the majority are just animals plain and simple. Don't get me started on the muslims with there sharia law crap. They are trying to take over our citys and make a caliphate, well it's not going to happen.

These niggers and chinks have destroyed every place on earth they inhibit. I heard a gang of them on the street say to me "it's our country now white man," as I walked buy. Well guess what,it's not and it never will be.

They destroy every place they live and now they come to our country to do the same thing. Well not on my watch.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment