Wednesday, May 25, 2011

posting as me and then answering yourself

I have posted proof that it is clean. Please back up your post by showing us proper proof that it is viral.
Again you lie to the members on the network soyl.

Copying a part of my post and altering it is not proof as any body can do this. Post a link to the AV program that you received this information from so we can all see the truth.
There was some other information along with the AV scan, how about you post that as well?
Or can you only copy what I posted as you do not have the info?
I will willingly post a copy of the complete scan report to a mod and then you can post yours so they can be compared. lets see who is lying.

As the AV program also lists the name of the type of virus found please post this as well. I am sure that the owners of grapheine.com would be very interested in your proof and defamation.  

Lets see what you got Soyl. Lets see your proof. Send a copy to one of the mods via pm tell me which one and I will send the genuine copy that can be verified.
Or is this impossible for you, as again you post crap using an impersonation of me?

Strange how your post followed mine and then it was altered to suit you, why did you not post this when you first posted your lie, after all you want people to know the truth.  

Soyl why did you not post any proof to back this false claim up?

I posted solid proof that the site was clean at the time it was scanned . Later you posted an altered copy of this, why not just post your proof first, why did you need to wait and copy and alter a post of mine?

Do you think people are so stupid that they cannot see that you are impersonating me and posting crap for the sole purpose of trolling and causing disharmony.

Lets see now, how many sites have you and your pals trolled while pretending to be me? AMB. Juot, CT, Dot net, Ranter, several blogs and sites including the encyclopaedia one. There are others but I think this tells the tale. Quite a few you have been banned from,for impersonating me. have you got the hots for me? or are you just obeying the instructions of your eater masters?  

Soyl why are you posting as me and then answering yourself?

AHH I see, you have done it so many times it has become a habit.  

ODD Lisa, you did not say this when I supported you many times on AMB.

Strange that you should turn and now insult me. especially as you are so vulnerable.
Does this make you feel wanted and one of the gang now?  

Yes "Neil and Dan" on eater tell me more.

You do know that you are a self confessed LIAR don't you.

I never assume the mantle of another, as you evidently do.

No comments:

Post a Comment