Saturday, August 25, 2012

lies and crap

Posted by max.

Quote:
Who are you going to call? The head relator at some real estate office?


Now it is obvious that Max is not very smart, but I shook my head in wonder at this stupidity. :lol: :lol:

Max, What would happen if the name of your real estate office, along with your name was posted on many websites. Is it remotely possible that your potential customers could search the internet and find out how you lie?
Would such a thing encourage them to actually purchase some real estate from you or to look elsewhere? :lol: :lol:

When selling real estate, there has to be trust and honesty and integrity is a vital part of selling such a high value product. Yet you post lies and crap all over the internet. I only tell the truth, like this. I would never write anything that's untrue or half-assed. :lol: :lol:

Max it is about time you acted like a proper admin and set the record straight. :lol: :lol:
Take this as a friendly bit of advice. :lol: :lol:

If people know your name your life will be ruined. Just look at me. My life has been RUINED!!!! I can't even shit straight anymore. Plus I have a sandy vagina. When people search for my name, they come with things like "sandy vagina."  :lol: :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment