Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Here's where I make duals and try to sound like someone other than me

Chandra He ain’t got the sense to lead a blind goose to shit. (See, that doesn't even make sense, but I tried, right?)

Shucks Joe di Biasi Don’t corner somethin’ that you know is meaner than you. (A little better maybe?)

BirdOPrey, the lapdog He don’t know “come here” from “sic ’em.” (Ugh, just terrible, I know.)


Now Bill try to control yourself. We all know that Joe has to do what the little brown monkey demands of him and that Joe is subservient to him now. And that he is now totally controlled by the monkey. (OK, not bad.)

I noticed that you posted details, Joe will not mind, as he seems to think it is ok to allow his members to post peoples details. so he obviously agrees with people posting others Pi. (Nobody knows what the fuck I'm on about, but who gives a fuck.)

Bop5 is a fucking wussy, ban the fucker and all who sail in her. He is a wussy on the network as well and we all laugh at how the filthy lad from the subcontinent pulls his chain. Fucking wussy wanker. (I just gave up with this one, it's shit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment