Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chatting on facebook again with crazy Tommy Tooter, the whistleblower


 · 

  • 2 people like this.


    • Gbenga Jones The easiest thing to do is cash baiting.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Gbenga Jones It's where you rip off stupid scam victims by promising to help them.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Thomas Jay Wasserberg i don't know about that, sounds illegal
      2 hours ago · 

    • Gbenga Jones Oh yeah, it's fucking illegal, but who's going to catch us?  I learned how to do it years ago and it paid for my swimming pool and trips to Thailand where I fucked layboy prostitutes. 
      2 hours ago · 

    • Gbenga Jones That's where I caught the anal warts HAR FUCKING HAR
      2 hours ago · 

    • Gbenga Jones Basically you scam the scam victims, so it's a victimless crime.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Thomas Jay Wasserberg go get 'em tiger. i'm all in on this project. i need to make some fucking money. i've been eating out of dumpsters all week. that chicken i had today tasted like a rancid vagina.
      2 hours ago · 

    • John Schulien I'm going to go way out on a limb and predict that no one is going to get a free iphone 5 this way.
      2 hours ago ·  · 2

    • Gbenga Jones  U R RITE
      2 hours ago · 

    • Gbenga Jones Tommy, check me out at antifraudinternational.org, I post there as De Master Yoda and that's where I pick up all the good ones who will pay me money to "help" them. I post as Big Al everywhere else though.
      2 hours ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment