Wednesday, August 22, 2012

access to my PRIVATE area


Quote:

The Private Forum
We talk about good stuff here. Please message NOMAD for access. Almost everyone approved.


HO HO. Now on ranter, one can easily gain access to a private forum just ask Nomad, after all he was the idiot who gave admin permissions to a noob so that he could see everything in their private areas on theRanter. :lol:

And they give HIM the permissions to allow people into a PRIVATE area. :lol: :lol:

It makes me glad I still have an account there and continue to post there because now I can get into the PRIVATE area. I just have to ask Nomad for access. :lol:

Anyone who wants to can have access to my PRIVATE area. Best to wear those elbow-length rubber gloves because my PRIVATE area is covered in feces.  :lol: :lol:


No comments:

Post a Comment