Thursday, September 8, 2011

lies and delusions

Fuck.

@Soyl. your self confessed mental problem is affecting you.

Please seek professional help.
Your long time obsession with me is not healthy for your impaired mental state.

Think of your family, what would they do without you bringing in the money.

Some time ago I sent you the details of what looked like good quality mental hospitals that were near you, and they seemed to have dedicated caring staff, please take the time and visit one of the doctors there.

Your many lies and delusions seem to be increasing . Think of your family and seek help.

I know what you're thinking: I should think of MY family. As it happens, my family is a bunch of raging assholes who don't appreciate all the hard work I do. And they never have. Half my time I advise stupid assholes not to fall for scams, and half my time I spend picking up Westies from the same assholes who want to send the lads money. When those fuckers I call a family want to borrow some cold hard cash, they know where to come, and they don't even pretend to be concerned about where I get it.

Now that I am at rahstyles.com, the gay Jap dating site, I have little or no time for these lousy fucks who leech off me. They won't even help me find a new nurse. Did I mention that I fired the last one? Chink bitch gave me the stink-eye when I told her I shit my pants. Don't be throwing shade at me, cunt, I said, and she walked out. I'm getting her deported back to Manilla or wherever the fuck she's from.

So now I have to find a new nurse. I've been sitting in my own filth for two days. God forbid one of my kids should come over and help me out. "We're busy with our own kids." FUCK YOU!! I have rap battles to plagarise.

No comments:

Post a Comment