Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I've intercepted plenty of their westys

These fucking niggers make me sick. That is one way to work it. Some of the lads try to establish a relationship with their victims by calling them "Mummy" or "Daddy"

It is repulsive to see them try to use these protective parental feelings from some victims. I would fuck them up if I were about 60 years younger.

Another sneakier way is to play him at his own game, as a "Member" of the Church you may like to refer to him as "My Son" in a religious sense rather than a paternal one.

You could expand of the Brotherhood of the members of the church and mention that the top guy is like a father to his flock.

Due to the fact that many lads do actually respect the missionaries that help African orphanages etc, then this can be used to mould him to your will. They're assholes.

If you like you can throw this back at him, in such a way that he will be convinced that he has you fooled.
You can say some thing along the lines of.

"I am happy to receive your message and I am glad that as a (here insert the title you like. Pastor or Reverend etc.) I do consider that I am blessed to be able to lead our flock as a type of Father figure. You do me great honour my son. We will one day be in the presence of him that is truly the creator and father of us all."


Some of the most successful baiters draw the lads into the scenario they weave, by letting the lad think he is controlling things.

This can always be used to get him to do what you want.

Just a couple of ideas to think about. These fucking spear chuckers need to be taught a lesson. I've intercepted plenty of their westys and will continue to do so until someone stops me.

No comments:

Post a Comment