Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm nothing but a roaring shit canon.

So I plagarised some other shitty rapper's dumbass rap. So what. Sue me motherfucker.

Although no proof has been posted and I am not aware of my doing anything wrong, it seems that a couple of members feel that there could be a question of impropriety,

So I will officially withdraw form this contest. I'm 100 years old and dont even know what the fuck rap is, ok?

And even though I have sent a pm to one of them asking for an explanation, no reply has been received by me. Possibly the lack of a response has something to do with a banning from a rap site for said member and it seems that there has been some unanswered questions on there.
Here's a bit of ramdom text I copied (poorly) from another shitty rap site.

[QUOTEIntricate_Skillz

Gl- lets make tha hott list-

07-07-2011 04:40 PM
Intricate_Skillz

Sent- sry i was wrkin-

07-07-2011 04:18 PM
LIONs~TIGERs~BEARs

I'm ready be send it

07-07-2011 03:49 PM
Intricate_Skillz

Iight fam is all good- im sure it will b another good battle-Just holla at me when its ready- ill send-

07-07-2011 02:33 PM
LIONs~TIGERs~BEARs

I'LL TELL YOU WHEN THE VERSE IS DONE AND YOU CAN SEND IT OFF. i'll except it instantly and it'll post right then and there. TO BE FAIR. cool?

07-07-2011 02:32 PM
LIONs~TIGERs~BEARs

Absolutely, i CAN GIVE YOU THAT KNOW DOUBT.. ummmm lets see. GIMME an hour or so. i gotta 6 credits and respond to one cat then you. WHEN i'm ready i'll pm you and u can send it . or w/e how ever u wanna do it

07-07-2011 02:12 PM
Intricate_Skillz

? Battle- id like a rematch fam-

07-07-2011 02:55 AM
Intricate_Skillz

Yoo tine for a rematch- i got a verse for tha ooen reefer took- i didnt use no flips n case i didnt finish on time- so id like tha same respect- would u get a verse ready for me- mines keystyled- but ill send first when u ready-

05-06-2011 11:36 PM
Intricate_Skillz

Good luck in our battle homie][/QUOTE]

I'LL TELL YOU WHEN THE VERSE IS DONE AND YOU CAN SEND IT OFF. i'll except it instantly and it'll post right then and there. TO BE FAIR. cool?
Is this what you mean by " Biting" ? as in "I will tell YOU when the verse is done and YOU can send it off"?

Be that as it may, this is another forum and I withdraw from the contest. to avoid any suspicions. This is the correct thing to do. God I suck worse and worse every day. I'm nothing but a roaring shit canon.

I think ECCHI is more of a "softcore" version of Hentai?

No comments:

Post a Comment