Friday, January 6, 2012

one thing I hate about niggers

Standing by, 2011 will certainly be a year of change. I CAN FEEL IT!!!!1!!1!

If there's one thing I hate about niggers, it's the way they fuck our women and then act like they didn't do anything when I know quite well that they did. My wife has had the black sausage many times. I can smell it on her when she comes home sometimes, and even when I can't I know what she's been doing. That diseased cunt of hers smells like the broken toilet on a Mexican tuna boat. (I prefer the Filipino gash of late, but even she gets the gamy down there.

So now look at what this dumb nigger DRE had to say

A racist post by Dre the owner of 8thlegion.com

Relationships White Women = The Black Man's Extreme Sport

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by DRE, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:45 PM.

Mellow
Administrator
DRE Baus Nicca

Likes Received:
329

Location:
Pensacola, FL

niccas don't do that skydiving bullshit. They date crazy white
women. The risk factor is high. f*ck around and end up dead or in jail
but if you get away with it, you come away with the rush of beating
THE MAN and getting puzzy at the same time. This is what I warned my
bro about since he's in Army Basic Training. Watch out for them white
wimmens.

DRE, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:45 PM
#1 Last edited by DRE, Jan 3, 2012 at 12:09 AM

It would be a good move to photochop the image and put a monkeys face on it, and then send it back to the lad complaining bitterly about having received such an abomination!

Here you are trying to do the right things and the lad sends you an image with a monkeys face on it.

I am sure you could get many apologies from the lad .

--------------------------
Jane you bitch get lost. Scap is mine. Only I am woman enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment