Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm still butthurt at getting banned from the8thlegion

I get a sandy vagina when I get banned, and that chafing just doesn't go away.

Quote:
I just ip-banned toonz for reporting The 8th Legion for piracy.
DRE, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:59 PM
#3

OOPS DRE just got the bad news. 


DRE gets told what useless admin he really is.  

Quote:
Dre will get looked at like a hobo with a cup in the middle of an intersection with a cardboard sign
s**t, I bet Dre hires a bum to hold up a cardboard sign reading "www.the8thlemon.com"

:lmao:
***************************************************************
Walk around handing them out and putting them on the tables of places like Schools, bowling alleys, the club, any kind of businesses, everywhere basically. Why are you, toonz and homo complaining when you know the site's traffic is so slow? You three aren't recruiting so you don't have any right to complain.


DRE admits to being an idiot but, as he says he is a Christian he knows the words " By their DEEDS ye shall know them" So DRE what DEEDS are you going to do to put things right?
Are you going to apologise for your mistakes and set the record straight, Or is this statement by you just "crocodile tears" ?


Quote:
There is this saying that 'All it takes is one bad apple to spoil the bunch.'
I've heard of this saying before but didn't really understand it. After a year of being a webmaster I now understand it. What this saying means is that all it takes is one bad person in a group of okay people to create division and mayhem. I used to think I understood this but I didn't. I learned an even deeper meaning behind it. Bad apples appear in a group of okay apples due to carelessness of the harvester.
What that means is that as an Admin, I've been careless. I would ban people then let them back in. Now I've apologized for this before but even then I didn't fully realize how wrong I was. I get it now.
We've had a lot of bad apples. Every day it I'm amazed that most of you who sign on still sign on.
Sometimes I feel like I'm a bad apple myself due to my carelessness.
So I just wanna say I'm sorry... and I'll try to do better.
My bad.

Quote:
Their minds are already screwed up. What's even more screwed up is that they discovered the internet.

Please to be noting dear sir, it is most unwise to be talking about oneself this way.



Quote:
I think about all the bad stuff I've done in the past, shake my head and wonder if this is what I get. I don't think the bad stuff I've done was bad enough to get my knees jacked up but I am not God, or the Universe that controls karma (what goes around, comes around) and how hard it comes back around. I feel like a piece of me has been ripped out of my being. Like a core part of who I am.



Like I told you DRE what goes around, comes around. When you do the wrong thing by your members, as a site owner you build up bad Karma when you ban people who do nothing wrong.
Until you set things right and do the right thing it will get worse for you.

For instance, take all the stupid lies I've told, and all the aggravation I've caused for people by being an unrepentant asshole know-it-all who listens to no one and keeps bangning away at the same topics even after I know I'm wrong. The bad karma I've gotten for my stupidty and arrogance is that now I shit my pants at least once a day. It's terrible.

I will keep exposing your crimes on new juot so that the one other person who reads it will know all about your crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment