Sunday, January 22, 2012

I was banned from another dumb nigger site, so what? Fuck that nigger DRE from the8thlegion

DRE you can suck my withered white cock motherfucker.

Illustrious Sahib please to be explaining the stupidity of DRE posting this.

"If you leave the site angry and b**ching for whatever reason I'mma take away ya VIP so you don't come back on the vengeful tip and kill links. Just demoted someone and probably gonna demote some more, so watch ya mouth."

Quote:
Jan 18, 2012 3:47 AM - DRE: im trolling sukie http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sukie-s-f ... ium=social

YET AGAIN Dre admits that he is a TROLL. Why would anyone ever believe this guy?

Quote:
Blog entry posted by DRE, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:13 PM.
Not because I want to, but because I have to. When you have a lot of talent, sometimes you gotta share it, even if you don't want to because that's what God gave you all them gifts for anyway. I really don't want to but I know I should. It's like a responsbility. So I'mma go head do it anyway. I'm not really religious, more spiritual if anything but even nowadays I rarely pray. To be a good Christian though you gotta be involved with a church because the church is the body of Christ and everyone has to work and worship together. We are supposed to have each other's back. Like a huge family.
I'm not saying I'm trying to get religious, but more like, trying to give more of myself back to the community and God. Sometimes all that's needed is your presence and everything else falls into place.
Now one thing I think is disturbing is my mother telling me to hand out business cards about The 8th Legion to church members. Man this site too wild in my opinion. I'm ashamed of my site but it's really my fault because I'm kinda wild myself. I like big titties. I like posting big titties lol I like bootlegs etc. I like rap music. I curse, I drink sometimes etc. So it's like ehhh I ain't handing out no 8th Legion cards to peeps from church. That's embarrassing. I was embarrassed when the cop asked me what my site was about last night. I will be glad when I'm actually done with the tutorials and Media Law Wiki so that I won't be too embarrassed anymore.
DRE, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:13 PM


DRE ADMITS that he is ashamed of his own website!!

Quote:
I'm ashamed of my site

Why is this DRE is it because you do the wrong thing by your good members?

He has got to be one of life's losers on a large scale.

Quote:
I used to troll that site a lot so whipping out my d*ck was nothing.
Just good ole laughs.
My favorite is when I took a pic of my left nut and drew a red cape and green eyes on it.
It looked JUST like Al Simmons/Spawn.

HAR FUCKLING HAR what a useless WANKER dre is. He is just a fucking useless TROLL.

Quote:
posted on: January 20, 2012 @ 8:16PM :quote:
quotin' DreMoney:
Then stop joining after you get banned. Cpixel has way more traffic.
fuck ur boring ass wbsite nigger -------------

DRE gets told on Cpixel. Dre just has got to be the most useless admin on the planet. 
Quote:
_SAVINI_
posted on: January 20, 2012 @ 1:25PM :quote:
theres barely any traffic on ur website

And the racist twat Dre gets told again. I'll fuck his nigger ass up. If we were donwn south in the olden days he'd have a noose around his dirty nigger neck. He's just luckey things are different now, where a nigger like him can get uppity.
_________________
Jane you bitch get lost. Scap is mine. Only I am woman enough for him.

_________________

Any of you dumb darkies coming here from cpixel, don't forget this post too.
http://cashbaiting-darkarts-volksanctum.blogspot.com/2012/01/im-still-butthurt-at-getting-banned.html


No comments:

Post a Comment