Monday, October 25, 2010

substantiating my claims

Quote:
Anyone can make baseless claims online and you've done nothing to substantiate the ones you've made.

Quote:
Since you admit it, Soyl, I have to side with Big AL on this issue.

Why would you do this?

I would consider this statement as substantiating my claims as you clearly considered that I had proved my point, for you to post that you sided with me and that Soyl had lied. 

@Dr. Watson. you cannot have it both ways. It is becoming increasingly obvious that you have your own agenda here and you are you not interested in the truth.

I have provided plenty of proof and willingly answered your every question, while Soyl has evaded almost all of your questions. He has even admitted to his illegal acts and lying to you, this too I would consider substantiation of my truths. 
Unless you wish to distort the facts.

The only question I have not answered, but I have given you a full explanation why, is due to ongoing investigations and as I clearly state I will not jeopardize this.

Whether you choose to believe the facts and the truth is up to you. It is your choice and it will not affect my exposing the eater liars. 

You once accused me of being rude when I carefully explained that my reply was not made in a rude manner, now I do consider your reply very rude and insulting. As a consequence I would not be comfortable in trusting you with any "sensitive" information. 

I think you do have a "dog in this fight" and when I prove I am telling the truth and Soyl is lying to you then it shows when you post an insulting and accusatory post. 
So what exactly is your agenda? It is clearly not the pursuit of the truth or facts as you seem to indicate.

Quote:
Soyl is the wind beneath your wings.

I am using the stupidity of a brainwashed eater lackey to help me to expose the lies of the eater cretins. And he is falling for it very nicely thank you. 

When he started to attack me across many forums, based upon the lies he was fed by his eater masters, he placed himself in this position of his own accord.
In his own words he would probably say that he had been successfully baited. He certainly has given me a lot of opportunity to expose the eater seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment