Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I presume you are talking to me although you seem mentally incapable of differentiating between names. Ok here is your BIG chance, lets see now, I have been banned from eater under two user names, One was a name I used to find out who the mole was on the alliance and It was calamity Jane AKA Lotta. something I am very proud of, and I was banned from another "group " of four sites generally called the alliance, AFTER I had resigned from them. Yeah BIG deal. How brave of them to do so AFTER I had resigned in disgust from them.

These sites were run by Aldavor who was implicated in taking a $70,000 "commission" and is now on the run after closing or handing over his four sites.

Please enlighten us if you know of any I have missed, or that you have been told about that are untrue by your eater masters.

Now Your bans are different thing altogether, as you have been banned from decent HONEST sites, one for TROLLING, and there is the difference. To be banned from eater and its related sites, is actually a badge of honor as it usually means that you have some integrity and are not afraid to stand up to the cretins there.

I am asking you to prove that I have been banned from EVERY site as you have claimed MANY times, or by your own logic you will be classed as a LIAR.
Please explain how it is possible for me to post this message to you as you have claimed many times that I have been banned from every site? How is it that you answered my posts on TSB when you state that i have been banned from EVERY site . Tell me Soyl is something not quite right about yet another of your misguided statements that have been fed to you by your eater masters?

Take your time Soyl, as I know you have to consult with your eater masters before you can answer me, so that you all can formulate a response that tries to turn it into a witty comment, as you cannot stand to have the truth published without attempting to ridicule and decry it, or the person posting the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment