Monday, October 18, 2010

I am not 70 years old !!

I must apologize to the members on here for Soyls obsession and fixation with older men.

He has been chasing me for a long time and keeps sending me requests to be his "friend" on AMB, despite him knowing I have no sexual interest in other males he still keeps on chasing me.

I do not know the medical term for his father fixation but he needs to get treatment for it.
He also seems to get very excited about one of the other male members on AMB who took a picture of his naked buttocks and posted them, as Soyl keeps on asking him on many forums to post it again. Whatever floats his boat I guess.

I have noticed an unhealthy obsession by Soyl towards older White males? as he also is the admin on a site dedicated to an older White male called Simon Templar who Soyl adores and worships. He does seem to have a thing for older white males.

I am sure the members on here do not lay awake at night waiting with mounting excitement to log on and see Soyl discuss my age, that is no where near 70 by the way, as Soyl well knows, but in his perverted mind he may see me as older and this may be how he gets his jollies. Be kind to him as he has many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment