Saturday, October 23, 2010

a CURRENT member of JUOT

Soyl what part of "By the way Soyl have you got the permission of a CURRENT member of JUOT to use parts of his photograph that was stolen from his pc?"
Do you not understand?

Soyl I think some of the seniors on eater are not too happy with the way that you are defaming them as a spokesperson for eater.

Just wait until I reveal in my own time exactly what you have been up to. They will go ballistic, as eater will be in the poo even deeper by your actions.

As a member they will have to answer to law enforcement for your actions probably.




So tell me Soyl how is Rover taking the fact of you defaming eater and encouraging others to close down more of their fake sites? 

By the way Soyl why are you so afraid to mention the name of the guy whose picture you say I am using? 

For me to answer you, I need to know who the guy is as I have never met him personally so I need to confirm if it is the same guy you are getting so upset about? So who is it ? 

Tell us Soyl do eater approve of their name being brought into even more disrepute by YOUR actions?



Soyl stop trying to get me as your friend. I am not interested I do not trust you. and if you want to send me information to stop me exposing you, then you will have to do a lot better that what you have supplied so far, all of that we already know and a lot more of it as well.

IF you come up with something worthwhile we will look at it, but stop sending me old crap about the Seniors we have most of the info we need. We already have their details.

No comments:

Post a Comment