Saturday, October 16, 2010

Soyl.Many months ago despite never having me me or knowing me at all, you decided to start a long and sustained attack on my character, thinking that you would be accepted by the eater management and so gain the respect you desperately sought.

You thought that I was an easy target, as I was portrayed by the eater idiots as a crazy person and you would shine as the guy who supported the eater cretins and show then what a good chap you were by destroying my reputation.

However since your information was based on lies told to you by your eater masters, things have not worked out as you thought they would.
About ninety percent of the things you were told by them and you consequently posted have been proven to be untrue and so YOU are the one now losing credibility with your peers.
Hence the ridiculous continuing posts by you stating that I had been banned from EVERY site, despite the truth staring you in the face, as it is easily proved that I am a member on many sites including being admin and moderators on some.

The part that is disappointing is that you could have helped many of your fellow countrymen and women, as you speak their language and on one of the international anti-fraud sites I am on I would have helped you to become a mod and assisted you in doing good and helping your country men and women when they were victims of scams .

Instead you have only alienated yourself from the good honest sites like those you have now been banned from. I am sorry to see that you have chosen this path and let down the good people of India by your foolish actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment