Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Soyl for some reason you seem to be obsessed with my medical history.
So to make you happy here are some facts.
Yes I have had a hip replacement, SO?
I also have had some childhood diseases like chicken pox, but I have recovered from those thanks.

I have never had any treatment for any mental illness in my life and have not had any electrical treatment, unless you count the time as a child I accidentally touched a live electrical wire.
Now lets talk about your admission (part of it in my signature ) when you admitted that you have some mental problems. Maybe you would like to elaborate on that for us?


You also seem to be greatly obsessed with my age, for the record I will be 64 this year. as you admit to being 56 there are only a few years separating us. maybe you could enlighten us as to your obsession with my age.



@ soyl. Thanks for posting in a public forum proof that you have engaged in cashbaiting an illegal act. I am sure that as a current respected member of 419eater they will be happy to show the world exactly what they approver of.

I will make sure that some of my law enforcement contacts receive copies. This will add to the information they already have on eater

I know that they are trying to portray a "clean;' image by posting on their front page the rules that state that anyone found attacking a member of another baiting site or cashbaiting will be banned. 
Of course this only applies to others not to their lackeys. despite you breaking this fundamental rule of theirs, they will probably not do anything as you are operating under their instructions. however the normal members will be able to see how they lie to them.

I am sure they will be happy to have this extra attention and to see even more of their fake sites go down as a direct consequence of your lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment