Friday, October 22, 2010

I NEVER give out my password to ANYONE, ever.

Now we can clearly see why Soyl has been banned from decent honest sites. 

He is only interested in trolling and lying to the members for laughs and his own amusement. 

As a troll and liar it is time for him to go.


Nobody hacked Bigal's computer.

Yet in an earlier post you stated that my pc had been hacked and the hacker stole the password to my blog, this was correct, as I have stated it all before.
But now when cornered you again lie and try to deceive the members and say no one hacked my pc. 
Yet I still have all the evidence of it and have reported it to the authorities and the ISP. 

Soyl can you even lie straight in bed? You are posting lie after lie in your feeble attempt to attack others.

Frankly you disgust me. You are a disgrace to all the honest baiters out there who are doing the right thing and helping people. You are not fit to be in the same company as honest baiters.




Hi the information has been passed to the authorities, It is in their hands now I have a copy of an email sent to me by the hacker where he boasted about what he could see on my desktop and the info was correct.
He also mentioned eater in that email. unfortunately for him he made a couple of mistakes . I am not going to post them for obvious reasons.


  
hank you Soyl . Thank you for backing up what I say and again proving that you lied when you said that I was never hacked. The lies just keep coming from you.

Members please read the email, and you will get an idea of the type of sub humans I am exposing, including Soyl who has admitted to being an eater lackey and so is involved in their illegal methods as he has also admitted. 

Thank you soyl I could not have proved my points as well as you have. 

Soyl why did you lie and say that my pc had not been hacked when you were aware of this email? 

By the way Soyl the headers were very helpful from this email, as the server does not close the case on any hacking attempt and have it all on file.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment