Monday, October 25, 2010

fear and dogpiling

I am going to give you proof of what I say. from people who do not like me and actually join in with the dogpiling as I also exposed them. To give you a small background the group that criticizes me on this blog have since closed down most of their sites after their leader was compromised with an amount of $70,000 and is now on the run. This will explain why I also exposed them and why they were so against me. Some of them are now working for the eater group.

You will clearly see that they do not like me telling the truth about them, BUT they still expose the eater group. 

There is a lot to read and you will see many people expose the eater guys for what they are and show that they are cashbaiting. even the original owner of eater "shiver metimbers" has admitted to cashbaiting. 

If this is not enough I can send you more from other baiters who have had very little to do with me, but also expose the eater inner group that was known as "Death Star." 

Some of the people may not be known to you so just ask and I will do my best to tell you who they are and where they fit into the scheme of things.
Remember I did NOT start this blog and had absolutely no input into running it, although I did post there.
You can see the fear and dogpiling that occurred when I started to ask questions about an eater admin"Lotta" AKA Calamity Jane" Who Soyl takes instructions from.



http://thetruth.myblogsite.com/archives/archive_2007-m05.html

No comments:

Post a Comment