Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quote from Soyls OWN signature. IE According to Soyl if I choose not to answer his question he will label me a liar yet he "chooses" to not answer many of my questions like the one in his signature.Ergo he is in effect calling himself a liar.

Tell me soyl did I lie when I said you had been BANNED from TSB?

Soyl please explain why you posted a picture of the house and details of a totally innocent man in your signature and in doing so encouraged people to harrass him and his children? You never did explain that properly.

Tell me Soyl, why did you do everything you could to promote the name and personal details of this innocent person so that he and his family would be harassed?

Why did you support the eater mod now admin who openly boasted about phoning the innocent man at three in the morning and waking and scaring his children?

Tell me soyl why you posted a FAKE screen shot of the hidden forum on eater called "Volks sanctum" (The secret forum for the members of the Afrikaner broederbond a white supremist group you also kept quiet when I revealed the names of twenty three members who are eater seniors) in an attempt to make it look like a joke when I had posted a genuine copy of the forum. It all fell apart for you when I posted ANOTHER genuine screenshot and showed you up as an eater brainwashed lackey.
Strange how you suddenly went quiet after that and did not mention it again.

Why do you lie about me having a hip replacement? I am not ashamed of it, are you?

If anyone would like to check they can see the truth of the sites you have been BANNED from. As you are a PROVEN liar and eater lackey, it would prove nothing if I posted the names you have been banned under, as you would only deny them. So it would be pointless, but they are there for anyone in the know to check.
And I do find it strange that (someone) recently joined again on 419 legal using a similar name to yours, he too has been BANNED. This is very similar to when you posted a fake screenshot . ODD isn't it? People could be excused for thinking that you are trying to muddy the waters AGAIN.

Soyl whose roof is it that you display on your posts? and what do the numbers and letters refer to? are they anything to do with the Google earth co-ordinates of the innocent mans house? Just asking, as I do not recognize them nor the roof.



Hi Soyl. Good to see you came on, read my answer and then logged off before answering.
Are you on the road again or do you need to consult again with your eater masters before you answer?

Did you like the monkey pic soyl? Soyl why do you not answer soyl?

Tell me soyl will your eater masters be upset that you have helped me to discuss about the Afrikanerbroederbond again? I understand why they would like it to remain secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment