Thursday, October 6, 2011

I felch Tommy Tooter's dirty bunghole with my lying geriatric tongue

Nurse nasty why are you posting crap as a guest?

even down to using the same words as Nurse Nasty used, not so way off then am I?

Or to put it so that it is easier to understand, Tommy has PWNDED the lot of you. On a scale hitherto unknown. :roflbow:

Nice one Tommy. Masterfully done dude. :salut:

You know the kicker is that they still cannot fathom it.:willy:

You are welcome. You seem to have been PWNDED more than most judging from your responses.

That was not stated. Soyl I understand that English is not your first language but do try to get your facts right.

I would have thought that you would be out collecting money to help Lotta with her legal expenses? :roll2:

No comments:

Post a Comment