Tuesday, July 12, 2011

still living in cuckoo land I see. :crazy:

Good to see that Max did the right thing and unban me.

Now we need to see the other admins on the network follow his example and do the right thing by their members instead of lying to them as I do.

Strange, how yet again I am falsely accused of being an admin on the dot net site.
How is it possible to abuse my admin powers when I am NOT an admin on there? ow:

Hi Soyl, still living in cuckoo land I see. :crazy:

Yes Soyl This is the same link you posted before, when you registered there using that user name. Now your alias is banned you are prevented from using it on that site.

The same user name has I understand also been banned from http://juot.freeforums.org/, but not http://newnewdotnet.freeforums.org which is a superior forum with more better information !!

My understanding is that both accounts show an IP in india. Where do you live Soyl?

As you are registered there as "Panayeri" as well as the name you used above. It may be in breach of their rules about dools registering?

Soyl, why are you registering and posting the address of some one that you know is the real name of a person who is not connected to baiting, or any of this in any way, except he has the same first two names that I use as a baiting name?

No comments:

Post a Comment