Sunday, July 10, 2011

Proof that I take shit way too seriously !!

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 21701
Posts: 29,396
Send a message via ICQ to Max Power Send a message via AIM to Max
Power Send a message via Yahoo to Max Power

A few months ago I told the AMBericans I did not ban starscream. My
heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts
and the evidence tell me it is not. As reported, what began as a
strategic opening deteriorated, in its implementation, into banning
starscream.

No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any
man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

I accept my punishment in being relegated to Bartertown until The
President sees fit to release me.

- Max Power

We now see Max ban members and then deny he did it.

"No man is above the law and no man is below it" Noble words from Max who cannot answer a simple question as to what rule I broke to merit a ban from AMB. As he knows fully that NO rule was broken.
It seems that he does not think the law applies to him.
The act of a coward. And clear abuse of his admin powers.
I cannot stand the idea of being banned from any forum and I will twist myself in knots any time it happens. In short, I spend a lot of time twisted in knots. I cry a little, yes, because no forum should be without my insightful views and recycled jokes that I steal from other sites. Don't fuck with me or I will slap you with a bitchy squinty side-eye, which is about all I have at my disposal besides a full diaper and a can of Ensure.

No comments:

Post a Comment