Tuesday, July 19, 2011

slant eye devils

Well done to the Japanese broads. After all the bad news from Japan recently it is great to hear about some good news for them slant eye devils with their hairy twats and "me so solly" bullshit.

It could very well be.

It certainly was a terrific result and will help the Japanese people overcome some of the devastating damage they have suffered lately. I am personally helping by finger-banging as many as I can get my hands on.

Several of us baiters have been running some of the scams and fake donation sites. The people of Japan have not suffered enough, they do deserve to see aid re-directed to scammers pockets. Slanty eyed freaks. Fuck them.

We have had quite a lot of success and some of the scammers are not so happy now. We stole all their westies!! lol

@ Admin . Please ignore it. It is a copy of yet another of my old emails sent to google help, after my PC was hacked and my Photo stolen, the hacker also stole my passwords .

zylon was the name I used, and the trolling morons registered as Zylon 2, just as they used the number 2 at the end to set up a similar email address of mine.

Is is just another troll and should be treated accordingly.

A check of the Ip may reveal things.

Soyl, if you want to continue this then take it to the dot net site where you have multiple registrations including one of Bi Gal that you set up.

I am sure the members here are not interested in your rants. Please post things that will help this site, NOT things that will bring it into disrepute.

Thank you soyl you have confirmed that YOU set up the twitter account, I will pass this along to the twitter legal department.

No comments:

Post a Comment