Sunday, July 10, 2011

naughty baiter was just leading me astray saying "HE"?? life is good again "whew" Big Al

Hi has anybody heard from nurse Nasty? no posts and i have sent a pm but not picked up (i think that is what has happened as it is still in my outbox) if you read this N N i just wanted to apologise if i have caused you any worry with my post of the feline furry four legged thing (not allowed to say its name) that was not my intention and i hope i am man enought to say sorry if true . if you are not around anymore i would be very sad as i think that you are a great person and a great baiter the type that eater can not afford to lose Big Al ps you can get me on (the email or PM link at the foot of my post)

Mod Edit: With email and PM links in every post it's not necessary (or a very good idea) to publish your real email address [BB]

Hi thanks for your input the e-mail is not connected to me set up in another country and of course not my real name Big Al

thanks for your concern B L Z what you mean that is NOT a silly name? Surprised Big Al

@K D ,HE? did you say HE? i am shattered and such nice legs too . oh well its back to the drawing board Big Al

Hi P s thanks did you say HER? ?? you mean that other naughty baiter was just leading me astray saying "HE"?? life is good again "whew" Big Al

yes but you have not got the great legs that N N has Laughing btw welcome back big al

Hi jackdaripper i will pay that one! good one Laughing however now that you have got one over me you know that when i get my millions ,you may not be remembered?? Twisted Evil Big Al

No comments:

Post a Comment