Friday, July 15, 2011

help the alliance grow

From : bigal
To : Aldavor
Date : 2006-10-18 03:33
Title : for your info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I have a lot of respect for the admin and mods and would
not even consider that they would read our pm's.

2. I said "like monitoring our pm's" to one person as a test
to see if things I said to one person were being passed to
other people.

3. within hours someone else pm'd me with the same words
back to me ,so I now know despite assurances that it was not
so ,things I said were being passed to others.without my
permission! this was a big dissapointment to me .

4. This why i have not posted this out on the forum as it
would only result in the admin/mods losing more credability
,this has never been my intention!

5. I was suprised to see this brought out on sb as it was
from another forum altogether , and i cannot see where the
connection is to sb ?

6. During this whole fiasco i have only wanted to clear my
name, as i have been accused of doing something that is not
true, and i have posted proof of this, despite many requests
i have not received any evidence from anyone to prove what I
have been accused of!

7. I would not like it to go to open forum as it would
result in damage to the alliance and this has never been my
intention, i would not like to be responsible for the
members being affected in any way. So if you can let me know
if we can settle this in a civilised manner then i would be
interested.

8. As you have now put on ils a lot of admins and
experienced people who can handle the victims, them i see
that you have it all under control, and so i will just
become a standard member of ILS, and leave it to you, I
have a lot of respect for what witch is trying to do on ils
and do not want to interfere with this, therefore i will not
question you admins any more.

9. I feel the whole sitation was mis-understanding ,a lack
of comminucation then things got blown out of proposrtion. I
was accused of things that i did not do and this made me
angry, I may not have reacted in the best way but feel that
I am justified in defending myself against false accusations.

10. If I upset anyone by my reaction, I am sorry as this
ewas not my intention. Big Al"  

================================================== ==============================


From : bigal
To : Aldavor
Date : 2006-10-25 04:55
Title : HI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not mean to imply that anyone was reading P M's and i
am sorry if anyone got that impression! re the future i am
going to have to cut back on my time on the sites as my
health has not been very good, I would like to remain a
member on scambaits and help where i can as i still enjoy
the site! " Big Al"  


Yes this was NOT my intention , to upset anyone, I was, as explained just trying to clear my name from the false accusations made against me !

So what exactly is your point?? As far as I can see this backs up my claims that aldavor lied to the members about not reading pm's and also backs up my claim that Witch also lied to me as a member .

I hardly think that my concern about still wanting to assist and help the alliance grow and not at that stage do it any harm, by asking that things between us be kept off the forum as I had always done, is NOT a valid point to be used against me !

All I can see from this is that you are trying to cause trouble and have failed miserably!
Yet you have confirmed that what I have been saying all along about the admins being liars is true! thank you!
I have posted your comments in my reply, so that you can not alter them later and claim other things as is your normal routine !

@ Witch , as you seem to have forgotten (a symptom) I am posting this to remind you. Your pathetic attempt to once again try to portray me as crazy by pretending you do not know about the thermite has just been blown open! when are you lot going to learn that every time you try this it reflects badly on the alliance?


Quote:
[06:40:46] annabellawitch says: my laptop died this weekend
[06:40:52] annabellawitch says: poor thing
[06:40:56] xxxx says: your in trouble for something stupid that could probably have been prevented if people had been smart at xxxx end
[06:41:05] annabellawitch says: and the desk top had an accident
[06:41:31] mycoranger says: As long as they haven't asked for them yet
[06:41:59] annabellawitch says: lol..i sent the laptop to xxxxx cop
[06:42:09] xxxxsays: like i said earlier, thermite is your friend. I made it at uni, would melt through anything
[06:42:21] annabellawitch says: ok
[06:42:25] annabellawitch says: send it

The main question I have that none of you will answer is, why have you got an eater admin'Lotta/Calamity jane' as a mod on the alliance?? and why is this such a sensitive issue with you all?

Hi OBM???????



Hi OBM? I wondered when you would appear!
Can you tell us about all the other names?!, OBM1, OBM2, HUNTER etc, etc etc ?? Oh and maybe you would like to explain about an ils member called 'mike the weak'?

Yes things can be altered, why not ask Witch for a copy of the original skype chat? It is more than one page long so make sure you have enough room!

I am sure she would supply it to you to prove that it does exist. and that my quote was in fact true!
 
You are a liar!

Quote:
Bottom line with you, is that you are just livid that you were heaved from,
419eater, ILS and the rest of the alliance sites.
Probably many others that we don't know about.

No this is not the case at all! I am in fact now proud to not be a member of the alliance sites, especially after seeing the disgusting way you are taking advantage of the emotionally distraught victims on ILS by asking for money from them!
This sort of vile scamming I would be totally ashamed of being any part of!
I am glad that you are done with me, as I would also be ashamed of being associated in any way with anyone who condones this type of disgusting behavior!
You are lying about the skype chat, just as you lied about not passing messages around to others as I have proved beyond doubt!

You used to be a very good and honest person until after the clacton meet and then you went along with the lies and false accusations!
Now you lie to try and cover up the truth about what you have done!

I now only have pity for you!
 
 
Thats right! it isn't so! If you care to check back you will see that thunderchild also answers about this skype chat and says that there were two people involved so he is therefore confirming that it exists!
Witch denies it exists?? thunderchild admits it exists??

So we see some one who is not on my side at all admit that this skype chat exists! in direct conflict with what witch has just said! so which one is lying??
Not me! as I have a copy of the entire chat!

You can do the search for this if you doubt it!

It is not I that has been proven a liar Gunnar but YOU by your own posts!
Time for you to go ! You have been exposed by your own post.
Go for it Gunnar.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment