Sunday, July 3, 2011

This week's email

Time to share some recent emails I received, not all of them complimentary.

Dear Big AL,
Keep up the good work exposing the cretins and lackeys. You are doing GODS"S work!!
--A friend

Thank you,a friend". I will never stop my efforts to expose the cashbaiting cretins and their LACKEYS!!

BIG GAL: You are nothing but a a cock shaped puddle of feces on a stained back alley mattress used for anal gangbangs. Go fuck yourself kthnx.

Sad to see how the lackeys lash out at anyone who exposed THE TRUTH ! about certain elements. I will never stop my endeavours and your words of hate only give me more strength !!

 
ATTENTION: ALAN JAMES WATSON

I write to know if you have confirm your funds into your Bank account through the nominated Bank which is Standard Trust Bank PLC.
Confirm to immediately by E-mail, as the Federal Government of Nigeria is finalizing all foreign debt overdue inheritance, by the end of the year because of the 2011 election which will commence next year, so if you know your funds is still pending in Nigeria Banking sector you can relate to me and indicate why you have not received your approved funds.
Yours in service



Mr. Ogbonaya Onovo,
new Inspector General of Police,
Force Headquarters Nigeria.

Thank you for writing,Mr.Onovo. I have already contacted the bank and confirmed my funds with them and paid the necessary fee, I look forward to hearing from you soonest. Please do not disappoint me as others in your country have, as I do not have much money left.

No comments:

Post a Comment